Friday, November 20, 2015

Are you considering joining Shopping Sherlock?



Please take a few minutes and watch the videos on my #ShoppingSherlock site;

http://www.myshoppingsherlock.com/598345

Here is a new version of my marketing flyer;



I was introduced to Shopping Sherlock by my friend and client Kyle Freeman and have met personally the Black Diamond #1 Income Earner for Shopping Sherlock Chuck Williams. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose by giving yourself an opportunity to hit a home run!

Take a look at this site I created to share information and videos;

http://SaveandEarnwithShoppingSherlock.wordpress.com



Save money on everyday purchases and travel!

The mobile app is available through iTunes and Google Play by invitation only so consider yourself INVITED and please use the app to save money by using my ID# 598345 to get the app. Questions? JohnnyGiles@aol.com

Let's build an incredible Team with #ShoppingSherlock as the vehicle for an incredible income!

1 comment:

  1. Great job Johnny. You have put more in place in a week than anyone else has in years! Your willingness to share your knowledge with others is impressive. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete